So...Target has these surveys that print out with some of our receipts. They allow our guests to rate their shopping experience, as well as leave comments for the team and management. They range from things like "You people are a disappointment. I'm never coming back to this Target," to awesome compliments...I actually got a personal "thank you" note via the survey, which was really cool. :)
Here's a comment we got a little while ago:
"I was waiting in line for a very long time. Usually I get through very quickly. When I got to the front I was irritated and wanted to just buy my stuff and get out. Then I noticed that the check out girl was hearing impaired. Obviously I felt foolish for not having more patience. She had a sign up to let everybody know of her impairment as well as instructing them to speak facing her so that she could read their lips. I like Target that much more as a company for giving opportunities for those with handicaps. Keep it up! That is how you can better serve me."
This goes to show, again, just how awesome Target is! :)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment