Bee's Beats


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I got served...

Seriously! Yes, you read that right. I got served - with a court order to appear and testify as a witness for some forged narcotic prescriptions at my pharmacy a few months back. I'm going to be out of the country on the court date, so we'll see what happens.

What a great weekend before my vacation. My good friend Lubna came up from Tucson to visit and we partied like college students!...only, we didn't recover like college students - lesson learned. and can I just say how cute my friends are - we had a little Mediterranean dinner party to celebrate Mar's b-day. Everyone cooked a super yummy dish (except for me since: a. i can't cook, b. i didn't have time, c. it was easier just to buy something). One day girls...I will aim to impress you sans culinary skills. :)

Thanks Em, for introducing me to Pandora. It's totally kicks Slacker's butt!

No comments: